- Deliver efficient, effective, professional and courteous service to intermediaries and customers
- Address all customer email requests and queries within established timeframes
- Take follow up action in respect of customer queries, requests and complaints and ensure effective closure
- Be proactive towards service level timelines and quality metrics as defined in the delivery model
- Analyzing problems & Providing Solutions
- Candidate should be ready for rotational shifts and offs.
- Candidate should be responsible and dependable.
- Should be a team member in his/her existing profile.
- Should have Analytical skills.
- Typing Speed and Grammar should be excellent.
- Good English communication skills are written and spoken
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Effectively handle the emails & tickets assigned to you for data entry; maintain both quality and speed for the data entry assignments.
- Stay in constant communication with the team lead and other team members to effectively coordinate the work effort.
- Provide Overlap in US Timings until 12:00 pm EST minimum. Occasionally, even more, help may be needed in case of issues and urgent requests. The expected working hours will be 12:00 PM Pakistan Standard Time to 9:00 PM Pakistan Standard Time. This can vary from time to time and will be governed by company policies and procedures.
- Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
- Bachelors/College Degree
|Job Category||BPO Associate|