The .NET Developer is a hands-on role that is responsible for scoping, designing, implementing, and maintaining business-critical applications. The role requires working across multiple lines of business to elicit requirements and to drive adoption. To be successful in this role, a candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to scope, prioritize and drive through business-critical projects. This is a truly cross-functional role that is integral to the success of the organization.
- Analyze, design, and document enterprise-scale solutions that solve critical business needs
- Develop clean and maintainable code primarily in the Microsoft / Azure stack
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables, and timelines.
- Work with other developers, business units, and companies to establish integration points
- Support production applications
Note: Salary Range from $75,000 – $85,000 based on experience
|Job Category||.NET Developer|